Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall To-Do List Update

Last week, I posted a list of to-do craft projects I want to accomplish this autumn season.  I have completed one and am so thankful I tried it!  I made the Jersey Knit Bracelet from tshirt yarn purchased from thirtyone13 on Etsy.  Here are my results:

Two fingers

Three fingers

Comparison of the two (two fingers is the smaller one)

For those of you who want to try it, click here for the video how-to from V and Co

Again, here is my to-do list (I wonder what I will try next!):
  • Jersey Knit Bracelet Done!
  • Sisal Rope Bowl
  • Paint Chip Magnets
  • Homemade Dog Treats (my little Herbie would love these!)
  • Yarn Wreath
  • Fabric Acorns
  • Burlap Ruffle Wreath
  • Burlap Bubble Wreath
  • Paper Lanterns Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment