Monday, October 3, 2011

Holiday Boot Camp Promises

I recently received my Etsy Success Newsletter and was inspired to participate in the "Holiday Boot Camp" to prepare for the upcoming shopping season.  The first step is to make a promise and a plan.  So here I go with the promises!
  • I promise to give the best customer service I can to my customers
  • I promise to ship items within two days of receiving the order
  • I promise to launch new items to enhance holiday parties and gift giving
  • I promise to reorganize my shop so items are easier to find and in more appropriate sections
I will add more as I come up with them!  Also, I need your support so feel free to leave comments, share with your friends, and offer advice.

I am so excited about this holiday season.  The winter holidays are my favorite time of the year so I cannot wait to share my experiences with you and through my Etsy shop!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I need to get myself (and my shop) in high gear! The holidays will be here before we know it! Found you through Blogging Buddies ;-).

    Empty On the Inside
    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete